Valid8 Financial is seeking a Marketing Development Representative (MDR) who will be primarily responsible for ensuring expedient communication with prospects wishing to learn more about Valid8 who contact Valid8 online, at industry trade shows and conferences, or through other channels. MDRs are often the first point of contact a prospect has with Valid8 and as such will represent our brand, with a focus on engendering trust with open, transparent communication and professionalism.
This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. This role will be required to work in our Boulder, CO office 2-3 times per week with the option to work remotely the remainder of the time.
If you consider yourself to be customer-oriented and goal-focused, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Contact potential customers, providing as close to an immediate response as possible to any inbound inquiries.
- Set appointments and follow up on inquiries to ensure a steady flow of qualified leads for account executives.
- Build rapport with contacts by understanding their questions and offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.).
- Follow prescribed guidelines for using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage leads and MDR activities efficiently.
- Expand on target account and buyer profiles via online research, internal subscription databases, LinkedIn, etc.
- Engage with social media channels to effectively build relationships and interact with prospects and customers on behalf of marketing and/or account executives.
We are an early stage, high growth startup and a brand new marketing team. We value team members who have flexible skills and who are willing and able to jump in and help in other areas of marketing, as needed.
Valid8 Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture. Valid8 does not discriminate against candidates and employees because of their disability, sex, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.